Tree and Landscape
TX Licensed Irrigator 7977
TX Certified Nurseryman 5121
TX Dept of Agriculture 380275
Tree trimming is about improving the health of your trees, reducing the risks to your property, reducing hazardous site lines and ultimately improving the aesthetic appeal of your property. Let one of our many experienced ISA Certified Arborists handle your tree care needs. We will customize our tree maintenance and tree trimming service to work within your budget. We can also help you create a tree trimming, tree removal or tree maintenance budget. Properly pruned trees are stronger, healthier and more attractive than other trees.
Types of pruning and tree trimming:
- Crown Cleaning: or cleaning out is the removal of dead, dying, diseased, crowded, weakly attached, and low-vigor branches and waterspouts from a tree crown.
- Crown Thinning: includes crown cleaning and the selective removal of branches to increase light penetration and air movement into the crown. Increased light and air stimulates and maintains interior foliage, which in turn improves branch taper and strength. Thinning reduces the wind-sail effect of the crown and the weight of heavy limbs.
- Crown Reduction: is used to reduce the height and/or spread of a tree. Thinning cuts are most effective in maintaining the structural integrity and natural form of a tree and in delaying the time when it will need to be pruned again. The lateral to which a branch or trunk is cut should be at least 1/2 the diameter of the cut being made.
- Crown Restoration: can improve the structure and appearance of trees that have been topped or severely pruned using heading cuts. One to three sprouts on main branch stubs should be selected to reform a more natural appearing crown. Selected vigorous sprouts may need to be thinned to a lateral, or even headed, to control length growth in order to ensure adequate attachment for the size of the sprout. Restoration may require several prunings over a number of years.
- Crown Raising: removes the lower branches of the tree in order to provide clearance for buildings, vehicles, pedestrians, and vistas. When pruning for view, it is preferable to develop "windows" through the foliage of the tree, rather than to severely raise or reduce the crown.
Tree Trimming Pricing Options
We have made great strides to ensure that our professional maintenance options are affordable and unrivaled within the industry. Should you have any questions regarding our Tree Management Division a member of our experienced team will be available to meet with Property Managers, Board Members, Boards of Directors, or homeowners to answer any questions, draft proposals, and offer solutions for tree related concerns.
As a courtesy to the residents of your communities, we offer our services at a discounted rate when scheduled for common areas of your community. Naturally, as the quantity of Homeowners in your community requesting tree related services, such as seasonal pruning, maintenance trimming, or fertilizing increases, we are able to offer greater discounts.
We believe this service diversification is particularly valuable to our customers because it allows us to manage literally every aspect of your landscape needs. Our slogan remains, We CARE for your community, and it shows!
Please call about our Multiple Service Discount Program.
Your Complete Landscaping Service Dealer!